Sunday 27 April 2014

Zamad Baig Winner Of First Pakistan Idol

Zamad Baig 

hails from Lahore and is currently studying film-making. This 21 year old film-maker wants to produce music videos and believes that though at this point the music industry of Pakistan is experiencing a slump, things are sure to pick up soon and he believes there will be a lot of scope for music videos.

Zamad has been singing whenever he could; he participated in all the school singing events and loves to experiment with music and his guitar. He says he is a self-trained singer and has not received formal training.























“Sufi rock is my genre and I love Ali Azmat’s songs, although Reshma and Nazia Hasan are also great. I like to experiment with singing and music and therefore I think this competition will give me a lot of space to test my abilities. I used to have a band and I was the lead vocalist.”

































Zamad has already won a music competition in Lahore and says he doesn't have stage fright at all; he is confident that he will be able to perform flawlessly in front of millions watching Pakistan Idol.






























ZAMAD BAIG CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING PAKISTAN IDOL FROM TEAM MOVIE MASALA 

No comments:

Post a Comment