Monday 31 March 2014

Alia Bhatt Transform Fat to Fit


After Sonakshi Sinha, who underwent a major makeover to become one of the most in-demand newcomers, Alia Bhatt is the next star kid who from an average teenager has now transformed into a glamour model. Read on to find out everything about Alia.
Alia Bhatt, another Star Kid Goes from Drab to Fab
Just last year Alia Bhatt was just another teenaged star kid, but now Alia is a Karan Johar prodigy and almost unrecognizable. No sooner than it was announced that Alia would debut in Johar's Student of the Year, that her makeover began and we must say that the 19-year-old does look every bit a Bollywood actress.
One would think that being the daughter of Mahesh Bhatt and the younger sister of Pooja Bhatt, Alia would choose to debut in her father's home-production. However, Alia explains, "I always wanted to make it on my own and I am happy to have achieved that. Right from the beginning, I had decided that I do not want to be launched by my father's company (Vishesh Films). Honestly, it would have been an easier way (for me). After all, why wouldn't my father launch me?" says Alia, about Bhatt senior, who is known to launch new actors in his films. After all her father launched the careers of Emraan Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut and most recently Sunny Leone. When asked about her makeover, Alia answers, "In addition to losing weight and grooming myself in a way that I would be accepted in the film industry, I also had to audition for the role and have sort of made my own path."
Apart from Alia, Student of the Year also features newcomers Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan, who is also the son of director David Dhawan. Talking about her debut film, Alia says, "I have always been fond of Hindi movies, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I remember when I found out a year ago that Karan would direct me in my first film; I just couldn't sleep that night." Spoken like a seasoned actress, looks like apart from the makeover Alia has also learnt all the tricks and trades of the industry.
Alia, who is also the daughter of seasoned actress and director Soni Razdan says her parents are always around to offer their suggestions, "Of course, they are always there for me, but I would like to do whatever I can (in my career) on my own," says Alia.
Watch out Bollywood, here is one young woman who is not afraid of speaking her mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment